Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Let the Hunger Games Begin...

So, I have finally gotten my hands onto a Hunger Games polish. I read the books a while ago, and LOVE them. They are extremely well written. When I heard China Glaze was doing a collection for the books and movie, I was ecstatic! So far, I've only bought Stone Cold, which is from District 2; the masonry district. It's a really gorgeous matte glitter (I swear it's the matte colour version of my mom's car colour!).


Here is Stone Cold after two coats. After applying it, I added a clear coat to really bring out the glitter.


Shade


Sunlight


Flash


And here is a photo of Stone Cold in the bottle.


You know I love the colour (and the rest of the collection!), but what do YOU think of the Hunger Games collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!