Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Migi Nails and Happy [Belated] Easter!

So, I know Easter is long gone, but that doesn't mean I can't post my Easter nails/cakes/eggs etc. now.

To begin, Migi Nail Art on Facebook had a nail contest. You had to decorate an egg and your nails with Migi Nail art pens (if you haven't seen them, go to http://www.miginailart.com/). Here are my designs.


I also made an Easter cake.

This is from this year, and the flowers are hand made. I wasn't as happy with it as I would have hoped, but no big deal. It's vanilla cake with a lemon buttercream.

This is last year's cake. I hand made the flowers then too. It's a pumpkin chocolate chip cake (it might sound weird, but it's delicious and one of the few cakes I'll eat!) with cream cheese buttercream.

And finally, happy belated Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!