Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Polka Dots and Mermaid's Tears

Can I just say, I LOVE OPI's Mermaid's Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection? When it first came out last year, I searched everywhere for it. It wasn't until the end of the summer when I was in Disney World that I finally found it at The Grand Floridian where I was staying. Then, a couple months later, I found the bottle broken! :( I was tempted to cry. But, luckily a couple months ago, I found Mermaid's Tears at Marshall's. And now I'm happy. :)




So, Mermaid's Tears is a gorgeous sea foam green creme. It goes on perfectly and looks awesome. I used four coats, but it would've covered well with three. I'm just perfectionistic when it comes to even coverage.

 Sunlight
 Flash

I decided to add some embellishment, so I put polka dots on the ring finger and thumb. I kept it simple, because it's exam week, so I didn't want to be focusing only on my nails... Okay, I did, but I know I shouldn't. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!