Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge --- Day 1, Red

I've decided to start a nail art challenge. However, it won't be exactly 31 days. It'll take more days most likely, since school is starting up soon. But, I will eventually complete all the challenges, even if I'm breaking the rules. :p



Anyways, here's day 1.


 So, I know technically, it's a nail art challenge. But it's been a busy weekend, so I went for the easy route by just painting a single colour.


The red is Gypsy Queen by Misa. It's a yellow under-toned red, while I normally prefer blue under-toned reds, but this one is really nice. The formula is awesome and goes on perfectly. I used two coats of Gypsy Queen, but it would have been fine after one. 


Stay tuned for day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!