Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge --- Day 18, Half Moon

Today's manicure was inspired by a manicure I recently saw on The Daily Nail. I liked the idea of records, but I changed them to be a half moon manicure instead. On the pinkie, I have Gypsy Queen from Misa and Black Satin from Rimmel for the Beatles' Red Album. My ring finger, which is the Dark Side of the Moon, Pink Floyd Album is Stormy from Revlon Top Speed, with Black Satin again. My middle finger is CSNY's So Far album, and the base is Limestone from Sally Hansen with Black Satin. Finally, my pointer finger is the Eagle's Greatest Hits album. The base is Ogre-the-Top Blue from OPI, and Black Satin. All the details are done with acrylics. All my nails are topped with Matte About You from Essie, and the shiny rings on the records are China Glaze's Strong Adhesion Base Coat.



3 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!