Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Bond... James Bond... Inspired

My latest manicure, is, as the title of this post says, James Bond inspired. It also happens to be my entry for the OPI nail art contest to win the OPI Skyfall collection. You guys can vote for my design at http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=257006&u=59387&a=254553244581393&p=118289031531592&rest=0&v=View and then search for Christina or you can just search for OPI on Facebook, then go to the James Bond contest. Thanks guys!


On my thumb is [a hand-painted] Sean Connery as James Bond. The base is White On from Sally Hansen. On my pointer finger is a tuxedo, with a base of Black Satin. I used Essie's Matte About You to make the collar and acrylic for the white shirt and black bow tie/buttons. My middle finger is a silhouette of Bond holding a gun. The base is White On with Wocka Wocka from OPI. My ring finger is the 007 logo, with a base of Amazon's Flash from L'Oreal. Finally, my pinkie is the Union Jack. The base is a blue Migi Nail Art pen. The red and white are acrylic. Enjoy and don't forget to vote for me! :p
I WON!! :) 

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!