Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Seeing Dots: Tutorial 3

I know I said that there would be 3 days in a row of dot tutorials, but I've been busy enjoying March Break, so the third day hasn't come until now. I've spent a couple days prom dress shopping, including in the States, and I was also searching for a new pet (which you will learn about later). Anyways, here's the tutorial.



1. Apply your base colour. I used Lime Up! from Essence.

2. Using a dotting tool (I used a pin head stuck in a pencil eraser), make an spiral of dots near the tip of the nail. Make sure the dots gradually get smaller.

3. Repeat step 2, making design near the cuticle this time, and spiraling in the opposite direction.

There it is. The final of the Seeing Dots tutorials.


And a photo of all three designs. I hope you guys enjoyed these!

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!