Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sorry for the lack of posts...

Hey guys. I justed wanted to check in with you guys and let you know why there has been a lack of posts in the past two weeks. May 15th, my new rabbit, Lucy, passed away. She was only 4 months old, and after discussion with the vet, we concluded that she must have been born with a parasite or some type of disease, especially since we took good care of her. Obviously, this was not easy to deal with.

Then, last week, I ended up sick with severe headaches and what I'm quite sure was the flu. I was off school for the whole week. And starting off this week, it has been tests and final projects. Also, yesterday was the one year anniversary of my guinea pig's death.

Just wanted to let you know so you don't think I'm abandoning the blog. I hope to have a design up for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Aww are you doing okay? I can't imagine losing my bunny right now and I've had him over 6 months now. And the stress from tests must be killing you! (I know they're definitely exhausting me).

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!