Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vintage Vibes

Hey guys! So, it's been 3 weeks since my last nail art post, and I feel so bad about that. I was just getting into final projects though and then exams, but with that I have good news. I have officially finished high school and written my last ever high school exams. Also, on June 15th I saw Marianas Trench in Lewiston. It was a great concert, and I was VIP so I got to meet them!! For those of you who don't know, Marianas Trench is a Canadian pop/punk/rock band. The band Ghost Town opened for them (who I am now a huge fan of). I didn't do nails for the concert, but I did draw the band and got the drawings autographed. I'm still tweaking the drawings though, so I'll post them soon.

Also, last week I had my prom, but I kept my nails simple with a few coats of Essence nail polish. Prom was good, and the after party was...erm...interesting. But anyways, the point is, I'm back for good to blog!

Here are my current nails.


I wanted to go with a vintage/retro comic book style for my nails. The colours I used are Club Prive from L'Oréal and black and white stripers. I'm super happy with how this turned out.

Also, I wanted to point out my new photography section on the blog. And are there any design or tutorial requests for summer?

Let me know. Enjoy! 

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!