Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hey! It's 2014!!

So you guys are probably sitting there right now, being like, "Wow Christina, it's been a week of 2014 and nothing." I know, I know. Last year was HORRIBLE for blogging, and I really regret that. It was a hectic and stressful year, with graduation, and of course trying to (and still trying to) figure out what I am doing with my life. I mean university is a big decision, but that's beside the point. The point is nail art. Nail art is what's important on this blog. I've been taking this past week to prepare some nail art so I can post more often. Also, I've been working on coming up with more ideas. I think I'm going to be bringing back Mani Monday, because that seemed to keep me on track. I also want to start up Mini Masterpieces, as well as a monthly Mickey Mouse or Disney manicure. Plus, I'm going to be trying out Chalkboard Nails Lacquer Legion challenge. So with that, here's my first mani, and post of 2014. Get ready guys, 2014 will be amazing.


It was just as quick half-moon mani. The base is White Away (gel) from Sally Hansen and the dark colour (it's a really dark green), is Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam from Nicole By OPI. 


I hope you guys enjoy and I'll be back tomorrow with another manicure!



2 comments:

  1. rad! The first paragraph sums up all our lives really well :P

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!