Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...

My nails. I mean come on guys, it's pretty hard to confuse my nails with a bird or a plane... :p Anyways, if the title didn't give it away, today's manicure theme is Superman.
I got the idea because I went shopping at Sephora with my sister and happened to pick up the colour Will You Jump? from the Sephora collection. Looking at the colour, all I could think of was Superman. It looked exactly like classic Superman blue.


As I mentioned before, the blue is Will You Jump? by Sephora. Then the logo is red and yellow acrylic, outlined with black India ink. I got tons of compliments on this colour. It really is a gorgeous shade. 

Anyways, I have a ton of stuff coming your way. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!