Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Smile!

We all need to remember to smile a little more sometimes, and that's exactly what my current manicure is all about. I decided to find a bunch of famous smiley faces and paint them all over my nails.

So this was supposed to be a full, 10 nail manicure, but the yellow nail polish I bought (Lightening from Sally Hansen) which was on most of my nails chipped off. Like chipped off after one day to the point I didn't even want to try fixing it. Anyways, here are the 3 nails that survived. They just so happen to be my favourite anyways.





My ring finger is the Nirvana logo (which comes as a good time as it was just the 20th anniversary of Kurt Cobain's death. The base is Black Satin from Rimmel, and the logo is yellow acrylic. On my middle finger, I painted the Red John smiley face from the show The Mentalist. The base is White On, and I painted the smiley face with watered down red acrylic. My pointer finger is the Blink-182 logo, and the base is also White On. Then I added a stroke of Plum Seduction from Revlon and Club Prive from L'Oréal, and painted the logo with black acrylic. My thumb said smile, but you couldn't tell if I showed you, because it chipped off after a day.

Hope you guys enjoy! And remember: Smile. Your enemies hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!