Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

I See You Shiver With Antici... Pation

This year marks the 40th anniversary of what I think I have to say is my favourite ever Halloween movie. It's weird, wacky, a little bit creepy, and a lot funny. That movie, ladies and gentlemen (if the title didn't tip any of you off), is The Rocky Horror Picture Show.


I started off with a base of Black Taxi from Nails Inc. for all of my nails. Then, I used black, red and white acrylic to create the mouth on my ring finger and red acrylic to write Rocky Horror on my pointer finger.

I don't have much to say about this manicure, mainly because I need to go watch Rocky Horror now. :p

Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!