Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

111 Songs

So the rad dudes from Hollerado released some new music. And as always, I love it. But this time, it's a little different... Basically, they wrote 111 songs. Yeah. 111. That's a lot of songs. But there's a really cool concept behind it, which you can read more about here. Now, along with the first 3 of the 111 songs came the album artwork, created by this guy right here. It's pretty rad too. So rad, in fact, that I painted some nail art of it. Here we go.


I started with a base of Sassy from Revlon. Then, using black, yellow, white and orange acrylic, I painted part of the album artwork. 

Hope you guys enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!