Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Budapest

I went to see George Ezra not too long ago, and I (of course) painted nail for that concert as well!


My pinkie was a base of Sure Thing from Revlon, which I then painted a map of Budapest (one of his songs) on using red, blue and black acryic. On my ring finger, I painted "George Ezra" in white acrylic on a base of Black Taxi from Nails Inc. I used a base of Sure Thing on my middle finger, then painted Paddington Bear (who inspired the album name) using red, black, white, brown and blue acrylic. Using white acrylic on a base of Black Taxi, I painted "#Petan" (a hashtag George made up). Finally, my thumb was a base of Sure Thing. I then painted on a map of Barcelona (another George Ezra song) using red, blue and black acrylic. 

George was absolutely amazing to see, and while I didn't get a chance to meet him, I did get to chat with his sister and show her my nails, which she loved!

Hope you guys enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!