Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

I Love You... "I Know"

If that title doesn't ring a bell, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOURSELVES? GO WATCH THE ORIGINAL STAR WARS. Okay, kidding, but seriously, Star Wars is good, so it's always worth watching, but I'm not going to force you to watch it. That being said, if you absolutely aren't aware, "I love you" and "I know" are an iconic exchange between the characters Princess Leia and Han Solo, which brings me to this mani from last December.

Pretty sure the base for these was Surfing Paradise from Island Girl Hawaii. I then went in with black, white, and brown acrylic to paint Leia, Han, and the speech bubbles.


Close up of Leia.


And one of Han.


So are you guys Star Wars fans? If so, what's your favourite one? As a little kid, I was always partial to Episode VI... mainly cause I thought the Ewoks were cute...

Adieu until tomorrow!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!