Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

PUP & MOBO

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday! It was my brother's graduation, so it was a busy day, but I'm back with a post today! Back in November, I saw a concert with both PUP and Modern Baseball. You can see my previous PUP mani here, and my last MOBO one here.

Both my pinkie and my middle finger started with a base of... well I can't currently remember. I know it was China Glaze, but I'll have to double check when I'm home with my polish collection. I then painted on the Modern Baseball dog using black and white acrylic. My ring finger was a base of Liquid Leather from China Glaze, which I then painted PUP on using white acrylic. Finally, my pointer finger was a base of Sure Thing from Revlon, with Modern Baseball using black acrylic.


As always, it was a great show. Except for the part where a girl got injured at this show. She ended up being okay though, and I even saw her at the last Modern Baseball show I went to! But aside from that, it was a great night.

Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!