Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Push + Pull

Friday was actually filled with two shows, one of which was July Talk. You can see my last July Talk design here.
The band recently released their new single, Push + Pull, which inspired the July Talk nail.


The base for this was Sure Thing from Revlon. I then sponged on some black, and white acrylic, followed by using the spotted water marble technique with Sure Thing. I added in some extra veining on the marble, then painted the +, and July Talk using white and black acrylic.

I 100% recommend seeing July Talk if you get the chance. They're one of those bands that is waaaay better live, just because they have such amazing stage presence and energy. They never cease to impress me.

On that note, it's time to end this post. See you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!