Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

RUFF Draught

So I'm a special kind of lazy. Instead of taking time to remove the design on one nail, I figured it would be easier to stick with the same theme and paint three more nails... ðŸ˜‚ But it was for a good reason, cause Born Ruffians was premiering their collab with Muskoka Brewery, RUFF Draught beer. I'm no drinker, and I've never really liked beer, but I have to say, theirs is pretty good. But enough talking. Let's get to the nails.



The base on these babies is Liquid Leather from China Glaze. I painted all of the details using white and yellow acrylic (and pink for the previously painted nail). 

That's all for now, just wanted to make a quick post! See ya guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!