Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Wasted Love

Last night I went to my 3rd concert in 3 days, so the nails from those shows will all be up in the next few days, starting with today.
So even though my first concert was on Friday, I'm going to start with the Saturday show.

I went and saw City And Colour. It was a phenomenal concert, especially since I've loved Alexisonfire for ages, so getting to see Dallas Green (clean vocals for AOF) was pretty darn cool.

I painted the bird from his album cover Sometimes, starting with a base of Sure Thing by Revlon. I then sponged on light brown paint, and painted on the details with acrylic.


Might add a closer shot of this a little later, but for now, here's just the one pic!

Talk to you guys tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!