Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Louder Than The DJ

Soooooooo... last week I got to be in a Billy Talent music video for their new song Louder Than The DJ... I'm still kind of freaking out. I was one of 50 people chosen to be in the video in this tiny little bar in Toronto. It was seriously amazing. And of course, I had to have some nail art for it.

I painted the Louder Than The DJ art, starting with a base of Liquid Leather from China Glaze. I then painted in the details using black, white, and red acrylic.


Close up time.


As if the night wasn't good enough, the band also played us a concert, and I ended up meeting Jon and Aaron from the band! I've been a fan of Billy Talent since I was in elementary school, so this was kind of a dream come true!

Hope you guys enjoy,

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!