Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Billy Talent

So the Louder Than The DJ video shoot was actually supposed to happen a few weeks before it did, so it was at this point that I made the brilliant decision (#sarcasm) to stay up until 3:30 in the morning painting Billy Talent's first four albums on my nails.

Here are all four nails. On my pinkie, I painted Billy Talent I starting with a base of Revlon Red from you guessed it, Revlon. I then painted the details using yellow and black acrylic. My ring finger was Billy Talent II with a base of Sure Thing from Revlon, followed by the details of the mouth breaking through using black, white, red, and yellow acrylic. On my middle finger, I started with a base of Liquid Leather from China Glaze for Billy Talent III. I then painted on the III using green acrylic, and added the birds and distressing using black, and white acrylic. Finally, my pointer finger was Dead Silence, painted over a base of Make Some Noise using Essie. I then painted on the shark and edge of the building using light blue, black, and white acrylic.


A close up of Billy Talent II, aka my favourite of their albums. Although all of their albums are FANTASTIC.


 And here's some closer shots of all four.


Hope you guys enjoy. And if there are any requests for nail art you'd like to see, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!