Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Holy (Guaca)Moly

I, like pretty much everyone in the world in the past year or so, LOVE avocados. Seriously, they're delicious, and wonderful, and I could really go for some right now... Maybe some avocado toast... Okay, I'm getting off topic, but basically I love avocados so much, I had to paint some on my nails. These were inspired by Girl Next Door on Instagram.

The glittery base for these babies was Goldeneye from OPI. I then painted the lil' avocado halves and slices using a mix of L.O.L. from Essence, and Sassy from Revlon. I added in the details using brown, white, black, and pink acrylic.



Le close up.


So what about you guys? Are you part of the avocado lovers? Or do you hate them? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Cool Nail arts. This is a good idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Try to check this too
    DogsNStuff.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice idea. Amazing nail arts. Thanks once again for sharing this kind of article. Try to check this too
    Types of Insectst

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!