Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

The Birth of The Coffin Nails

The end of August was the birth of my coffin nails. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, they only lasted about two months, but they were fun while I had them. But it just reached a point where I missed my claws, so I pulled out my trusty nail file and filed 'em back to an almond/stiletto shape. That being said, I definitely documented them while they were coffin shaped, especially at the end of August, since I had done some rad henna on myself.

I'm rocking Sure Thing from Revlon in these pictures, with brown henna. Friendly reminder not to use black henna, as that stuff can seriously hurt you.


And a tired faced me showing off my henna and coffin nails as I prepare to move out for school.


So what do you guys think? Coffin nails or almond nails? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!