Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Work Shoes

And by Work Shoes, I mean the new USS song. USS aka Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker (say that 5 times fast) is another band that I've spent the past three years trying to see, but for some reason, have never been able to. So, call it good luck, good planning, or whatever, but I managed to see them play a Sugar Beach session last week. And it was epic. By now, I'm sure you know what this meant: I painted some nail art.

The base was Liquid Leather from China Glaze. I then painted the USS logo using black and white acrylic.


I ended up meeting the guys, and they posted (and then also reposted) my nails on Twitter a couple times, which you can see here, et ici

See you guys soon!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you guys! Let me know what you think of the blog, the art and most of all, what YOU would like to see on here!